Corsetta Top in Red QueenEveryone loves the corset look - it cinches down your waist and gives more va-voom to your curves. The problem is that a corset is not very comfortable. In Victorian times, they would pull them so tight that ladies would get light-headed and faint. We've solved the problem with our new Corsetta top! It's a blouse that is styled like a corset over a blouse. The corset "look" is created by faux hook-and-eye closures and black lace princess seams over bold printed panels. This is a corset that won't make you faint, but it's not for the faint of heart!
- sexy trapeze sweetheart neckline
- faux hook-and-eye closure
- princess seams outlined with narrow black lace
- flounce on full-length sleeves and at the hem
- spaghetti ties in back create flattering silhouette
Machine wash cold, line dry
Made in San Francisco, USA